So I was tagged to offer some quirky tid-bits about myself. Here they are in no particular order...
1) I like to have all the clocks in the house to be exactly the same. I mean I will stand next to the microwave and wait for the clock on the oven to change and sync the microwave as fast as I can with the oven clock. There is one exception though. My bedroom clock is set faster than the other clocks. Mainly this is a mental game against myself. I set it faster so I can hit the snooze a few more times and get a few extra "z"s.
2) Again with the microwave (I guess your getting the picture that I use my microwave a lot...those dinners are good!)...I like to heat my food up for odd times. For example, if the box says heat on high for 2 minutes 30 seconds, I'll do 2 minutes 33 seconds.
3) After reading about a friend of mine's quirkiness, I now realize that there are a lot of people out there who share this same characteristic. I tend to rub my feet together when I'm laying around. I like it. It soothes me. Someone picked up on this one time and asked if my mother rubbed my feet when I was little. I don't remember (read #7 from the previous post).
4) I have a shower routine and for the most part, a morning routine, that I do pretty much every morning. No need to go into details about the shower routine...just trust me that it is the same every day.
5) When I pray, I tend to hear the Lord better when I'm moving around. I don't know, maybe my mind doesn't race as much as when I'm just sitting there?
6) I can't think of a sixth one...let me know if any of you out there can think of one.
Grace and peace.