Sunday, January 10, 2010

What I'm listening to...

I just wanted to write a post about what worship artists/bands/etc I'm listening to now. I will give you my top ten and they are in no particular order...they are all #1 to me. And I must say that these are all "must-haves"!

Ok, so here it goes...

1) United Pursuit Band - They are a worship team out of Knoxville, Tenn and they are incredible. I strongly encourage everyone to check out their stuff.
2) Christian Lewis - IHOP - Atlanta worship leader. I've had his cd on repeat for a long time now...
3) Cory Asbury - IHOP Kansas City worship leader = so good
4) Matt Gilman - Another IHOP KC worship leader. And also his stuff = so good
5) Bethel Live - This is a live worship cd from Bethel Church out in Redding, California. Amazing.
6) Hillsong/Hillsong United - You CANNOT go wrong with any of their cds. I just saw United at the Passion 2010 Conference and I was overwhelmed by the presence of the Lord. Kind of made me want to up and move to Sydney, Australia! Seriously...
7) Jesus Culture - Another worship group out of Bethel Church in California. They have 4 cds out and each one is anointed. Worship leaders are Kim Walker Smith, Chris Quilala and Melissa Wise How.
8) Jake Hamilton - Woah! Man is he anointed!! I get so fired up listening to his stuff...
9) Johnathan David Helser - I've been listening to his cd "The Reward" lately and I'm loving it. The prophetic anointing on his songs is incredible! The song "You're Never Giving Up" has become one of my new fav's...
10) Phil Wickham - Enough said...

Ok, I'm going to add a few more because each one of these worship leaders/groups are inspiring and encouraging me to new heights and spurring me to new levels in worship leading...

11) Daniel Bashta - The past year of having him as our church's worship leader has been instrumental for my walk with the Lord and cultivating the worship heart inside me. His full-length cd should be out in the spring...
12) Tim Hughes - In a way he is a worship leader mentor of mine. He has his finger on the pulse of the worship movement the Lord is raising up all over the world. The worship leader training conference I went to a few years ago still resonates in my spirit!

I realize there are so many more worship leaders/artists out there...so I would love to hear who is influencing and moving your hearts right now. Please respond with their names so I can check them out!

Grace and peace.

No comments: