Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's all about who you know...

So I went over to Athens last night to see the fam and watch the UGA-Vanderbilt men's basketball fan. I'll admit I'm not a college basketball fan until March Madness starts. But my older brother Andy works with Vanderbilt's sports information department and he got me and the rest of the family free tickets. I was going more for the family time (aww that's sweet, isn't it?). So I met my parents, little brother Steven, and Andy at the new Hilton Hotel across from the Classic Center.

Yeah, yeah...that's not very exciting Justin. Why the heck are you blogging about going to see a sorry UGA basketball team? Well, I don't really know. Maybe because I want to! Booyah! Also, I didn't want to blog about anything serious tonight. I'll save that for tomorrow. Anyway, back to the story...So Andy scored us Press Passes. Oh yeah, I felt like Garth in Wayne's World when he and Wayne had backstage passes to the Alice Cooper concert and he was flashing this pass to any and everybody. That was me. My parents didn't think it was that funny, but Steven sure did! (I did too!) With these passes we could go anywhere we wanted. It was pretty sweet, even if it was for a lousy game (which Georgia lost by the way). I'm keeping the pass and maybe I could carefully and skillfully change the date to a Saturday in the fall (if you're picking up what I'm throwing down).

Welp, that's it. Til tomorrow...

Grace and peace.

No comments: